Struggling for last-minute gift ideas to freak-out a loved one? We've got you covered.
1. Jeremy Corbyn man pants
Rebel against Calvin Klein - a parasitic capitalist brand - by displaying an elderly socialist on your derriere.
2. “Got pork?” t-shirt, featuring David Cameron
3. Nigel Farage voodoo pincushion
Ever wanted to stab Nigel Farage in the face? Now you can.
4. Knitted tea cosy, modelled on Boris Johnson’s face
The only thing more bizarre than Boris Johnson himself.
5. “Merry Christmas Comrade” iPhone 6S phone case
Hide your decadent Western materialism by clothing your new iPhone with communist propaganda.
6. Bill Clinton earrings
A sure-fire way to show you're liberal and up for anything.
7. Nigel Farage bottle opener
*UNDERHAND RACISM SOLD SEPARATELY*
8. 1000-piece jigsaw of Ed Miliband’s visit to Harlow College
Re-live a historic political event.
9. Kanye for President t-shirt
This is still happening, right?
10. Donald Trump piñata
Handmade by Jeb Bush.
11. Donald Trump butt plug
Surely the 'Trump Plug' would have been a more apt name for this product?
12. “Make Christmas Great Again” jumper
BECAUSE OBAMA HAS RUINED THE FESTIVE SEASON
13. Donald Trump pickled head
Scare Grandma shitless when she tries to find the pickled onions.